MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Max Avatars per row in gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This options should be in the Admin CP.
I've serached around the admin cp because I thought I have read it somewhere someday but no. Now I've changed it directly in the usercp.php but it would be better to have it as single option in the admin cp.
There's no setting for the maximum number of avatars per row in the gallery. The setting you are thinking of is the number of smilies per row in the post editor.
(2008-08-23, 02:47 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]There's no setting for the maximum number of avatars per row in the gallery. The setting you are thinking of is the number of smilies per row in the post editor.

I said I thought I've read it somewhere in the ACP but found nothing. I've edited the usercp.php myself to only display 3 per row but it would be better to have it as ACP setting or theme setting.
I was just confirming your statement (that there is no such setting) and was informing you of which one you were likely thinking of. Smile
(2008-08-24, 12:55 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]I was just confirming your statement (that there is no such setting) and was informing you of which one you were likely thinking of. Smile

Oh lol okay. Sry that I was a bit harsh.