MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have 74 attachments orphans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi every body
all my attachments is 200
from when i migrating my version mybb from 1.2.11 to 1.4.1
74 attachments is orphans
plaese help me thanksToungue
hi all dude! so i have this problem and all my attachments is 1222 but all my attachments is orphans after upgrate please help me i think this is bug my version mybb is 1.4.1
Can you post a screenshot of the orphan scan results? In particular I am interested in the "Orphan reason".

Also, please do not use two accounts to circumvent the auto merger. Only bump your thread after 24 hours, do not use another account to abuse this rule.
no sir Dennistt i have only account and my adr.. forum www.bia2dvb.us
and account Alfanano24 is for my frined SAJJAD from iran and thats forum is www.topsony.ir and i and that have a 1 problem
(2008-08-24, 06:53 PM)baxe raper Wrote: [ -> ]no sir Dennistt i have only account and my adr.. forum www.bia2dvb.us
and account Alfanano24 is for my frined SAJJAD from iran and thats forum is www.topsony.ir and i and that have a 1 problem

Can you also post screenshots of your orphan attachment scan?
Toungue please see thanks oh sir but my files have not damages and i renew all files but in " reason orphaned" is my file is missing
Big Grin
thanks dude!
i am stand ? please support me