MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pressure from school- I am about to burst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel like I am about to burst with stress... Angry

[Image: AngryGermankid.jpg]

I have 2 french exams this week, as well as a modern history assignment and maths exam... and most of them are all on the same day so its hard and I am stuck.

My modern history is a big pain in the @$$!!! we have to like have 15-20 pages of notes, all critically analysed, as well as at least 4 journal entries of 200 words each, then we have to have an annotated bibliography with like 10 sources. Last but not least, we have to make a 5-8 mins speech comparing FDR and Stalin, and have a big assignment booklet to fill out with heaps of shitty questions. I hate it.
We have one every semester, and this is the one for term 3, sem2. i had a big amount of issue in term 1, sem 1 and ended up going to bed at 3am for a whole week straight getting it done. i was on the verge of exhaustion when i finally handed it in.

it is so hard and stressful. not to mention my older bro & sis are already out of school and life is easy for them- getting to bed late at night and getting up late in the mornings, watching tv and having fun.
when they had school they had fun too, they picked bludge subjects and it was an easy ride. yet they still got a high OP so they got into a good uni Huh and now the school has gotten more strict and orange and are making life as strawberry bad as possible. like during our peak stress periods (in term 1 and 3, terms 2 and 4 are relatively easier) they insist on clogging up our time with excess crap and it pisses me off.
and now i am doing harder subjects than my siblings (i am doing french, english, economics, modern history, geography, maths B (which is the harder maths, my siblings did maths A which is dead easy) and RE (which counts for nothing)) and are probably going to get an OP a tiny bit better than them as everything is being revamped to put the standards higher.
it sucks.

and now with the invention of the damn internet, they have this stupid site which we have to submit all our work to and answer bullshit questions, just to make them feel good that our life is hard. man i wanna kill whoever in our school decided to be an @$$ and make things hard.

ugh i am just pissed at the moment. especially since one of my "friends" is being a grape (a rich raisin who drives a mercedes and considers humanity his slave) and putting me down and making me feel bad. for example, he moans that he has to pay TAX when he gets a job (as you legally have to) and I tell him that he is no different and everyone should pay tax, then he comes back at me and calls me a complaining ninny. what the hell.

god i am annoyed. i wanna punch someone real bad or smash something expensive because I AM SO ****ING ****ED OFF!!!!!!!

[Image: nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg]

[Image: angry%20person.jpg]

[Image: judgeJudy.jpg]

rant over.
Now I only read the first part but I think it's just more of the same Toungue. Either way just relax. Don't stress that will just make you do worse on the tests. Just take one thing at a time, don't be in a rush. Remember you don't need to know everything just know a lot and have a general idea for the rest you can then usually connect the dots with the info you know well.

Panicking is the worst thing for you. If you payed attention in class you should be fine. Math well depends on what kind of person you are I usually pick up pretty fast.

History is easy as it's just remembering things that don't change.

Then French I don't know what to tell you I gave up on that last year Toungue.
I'm the same exact way you are and I'm probably gonna get an ulcer before I'm 20, if I haven't gotten one already. Just take up an active hobby that takes stress off of your mind. I think I'm going to do tai chi. Chai tea. Lmao. Sorry, couldn't resist. But, seriously I always panic and never plan things out and procrastinate and don't exactly have the best grades I could, but it'd make me less stressed if I did. I know it. And that's why I'm not gonna be s***tin my chances this year, for lack of better words.
I'm sure you would have done at least slightly better if you spent time on the projects instead of ranting about them here. Wink
(2008-08-24, 05:13 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you would have done at least slightly better if you spent time on the projects instead of ranting about them here. Wink

I knew I forgot something. I thought that when I started my post but for got it when I was done.
Well, me no one can't stop me if I say "I don't want" well, the teacher can't do hahaha because I got the majority of students in the room. lolz.
School isn't really that big of a deal to get stressed out over.
(2008-08-24, 07:38 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]School isn't really that big of a deal to get stressed out over.

Depends on where you are in your school life though. High School senior need to ace your Finals to get into the college you want well then it might be worth getting stressed over. Or College finals are good to get stress over too because that could be a lot of money down the drain not to mention you may not get your degree as planned.
Eh, guess it depends on your outlook. I never let school get to me. Smile
Let me guess, you got Ds and Es in school?

Its just that I did well in Maths, French and Modern History last term so I need to do the same level again this term, which is just dreadful. its easier studying for an exam with a B+ in mind then have the knowledge that if you do worse then ur parents are gonna be pissed and it will look bad.

i love ranting at times :p helps a lot
Pages: 1 2