MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PixelbyPaint.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my small site for custom designs. I do everything from forum themes/skins to splash pages and custom template layouts. I do have a few designers from SMF, and MyBB willing to help out if needed.. I have experience with the following scripts:

SMF
Joomla
e107
Wordpress
OsCommerce
ZenCart
and more

(besides now adding MyBB to my list lol)

Take a look at the entire site, some of my work is still hanging up, and I am trying to be flexible to the majority of everyones wishes and desires.. Nothing is impossible, unless you limit yourself.. So tell me your wishes, and see if i can be a genie in your bottle Angel

http://www.PixelbyPaint.com
If it was my site, I wouldn't make it so dark. Make it colorful and attractive IMO
(2008-08-25, 02:57 PM)tgo42596 Wrote: [ -> ]If it was my site, I wouldn't make it so dark. Make it colorful and attractive IMO

I happen to change themes like people dressing for dinner.. Keep watching, and maybe you will see what you are looking for.. or you could just place an order.. Toungue