MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congatulations to the MYBB staff for a very nice piece of software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys are crazy this the worst Forum out there Toungue.

just kidding, love it still Big Grin
Lol. I was guessing it would be nice. I haven't even really decided on what free webhost I should start on.
This is the Fastest, most powerful forum software ive ever seen and ive been through alot of them. This is actually a forum software ill stick with.
(2008-08-30, 03:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are crazy this the worst Forum out there Toungue.

We reserve a lot of room for improvement Smile (which of course comes in time Big Grin)
(2008-08-30, 03:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are crazy this the worst Forum out there Toungue.

I lol'd. The only complaint I have about MyBB (or my installation) is the cookies. I login and it thinks I'm didn't... Have to login atleast 6 times to actually login x_x

(2008-08-30, 03:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]just kidding, love it still Big Grin

I would assume you would considering you're a "MyBB Mentor" :O (whatever those are Huh ¬_¬)
The MyBB Mentors are coders and helpers on the MyBB team.
(2008-08-30, 09:26 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]The MyBB Mentors are coders and helpers on the MyBB team.

Nope. MyBB Mentors just are knowledgeable people who answer questions on the forum Smile
I would never convert to any other forum software Big Grin.

MYbb is just too great.
(2008-08-30, 09:30 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-30, 09:26 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]The MyBB Mentors are coders and helpers on the MyBB team.

Nope. MyBB Mentors just are knowledgeable people who answer questions on the forum Smile

Ya, trust me I can't code for my life Undecided.
Pages: 1 2