MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My first mybb theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A couple of days ago a very good friend of mine switched over to mybb from smf. he was using a custom theme that I had created for Smf and asked me to port it over to mybb. I am almost done and when I finish I plan to release it here as well. How are the rules here? Does it have to be viewed first by the staff before being approved or I can just upload it here when it is ready? I searched on the subject but could not find anything.

Here is a screenshot of the theme.

The images are created by Smokey
looks good man.
Looking like an awesome theme. Looking on the mod submit page i dont think it has to be approved.
Thanks KiLLMasTer Smile

That is what I thought as well shadow. Do you know where is the link to submit the theme?
Nice theme, good work ;]
\'MyBB Workshop*\' pid=\'244098\' dateline=\'1219600948\ Wrote:Nice theme, good work ;]

Thanks, appreciate it
(2008-08-24, 05:51 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks KiLLMasTer Smile

That is what I thought as well shadow. Do you know where is the link to submit the theme?

http://mods.mybboard.net/submit Wink
Thanks shadow, I just submitted it.

It is amazing how great mybb is Smile
From the screenshot it looks very nice. Where can I download it?
\'that_guy\' pid=\'244132\' dateline=\'1219603317\ Wrote:From the screenshot it looks very nice. Where can I download it?

Thanks. It is not yet approved. I submitted it only a few minutes ago
Pages: 1 2