MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mess after saving template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought it was repaired in 1.4.1 but still cannot edit a template without getting a mess.
So once again I started to setting up my testforum but nothing help, I allmost was sure that a few days ago it was good but now it is a mess again.
Excuse me, but what do you mean a 'mess'? Is the screenshot after you edited the template? Which template where you trying to edit and what were you trying to apply?
Sorry I mean rubble iso mess.
Trying to edit the header template, after editing the code lookes like this.
Now it is allmost impossible to edit the code again.
What where 220 lines of code is now 6 long lines.
You didn't try reverting it to original?
Some browsers just display it differently, sometimes differently after saving than before.

Safari doesn't display the colours at all, just plain text.
Yes I try to revert it to original and that work but I do not want the original, I want to have my own header just as in my running forum on 1.2.14.
IE 7.0 browser is good and what I said in begin, it was good but somehow now something wrong. Also all original templates code are showed good.

Another thing is the fault I get in the index page.
http://www.ikf-forum.eu/testforum/
This fault is not on 1.2.14
I am getting worried about this problem, search whole forum and it seems that I am the only one with this problem.
Upload again a fresh 1.4.1 and still that.
Why always me having stupid errors where no is no sollution for?