MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need PHP help, URGENTLY, please! (A $40 worth reward)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Well, I am working at Internet marketing and had got a script lately which enable me to make links expire after certain time or after a number of clicks. The script works perfect but I suffer from ONLY one problem. You see, when the user visits the special link generated by the script, the script redirects the user to the REAL url and that makes the visitor know the url so even if the time expires for the cloaked link, the visitor may have already knew the actual url and can visit it without trouble.

Now what I need is someone to help me with the coding of two options:

- Mask actual url: The user is not shown the actual url of the website but can see only the cloaked url in the browser.

I want this option to be in a check box when creating a new url so that I can choose whether I want the visitor to see the actual url or not. I don't think this is hard for any of the experienced php users here, right?

And as a big thank you from me, you get to keep the script (sold at $40+) with resell rights! And all the rights to use it for your own purposes. Just for helping me out with this.

Volunteers who are willing to do this, please put a reply in here or send me a pm with your msn email so we can talk better. If you don't have msn (I doubt ...lol), just send me a pm or reply here.

Thank you very much!

Really appreciating your help!
Hmm... just going to the page with a masked URL and clicking a real link to open up the real URL can get around this you know.

Besides, this is not the place to ask.