MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Word Filters not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They just don't work. No matter what word I try, the filters refuse to work.

I'm using 1.4.1
Could you please give more details? For example, provide what you've entered into the AdminCP, and a post where it's not filtered.
Well apparently the filters are working now. Before, and earlier this week, they wouldn't work at all. One of the other administrators at my forums must have fixed it. Thanks for your concern though.
up Big Grin

Words between tag are not filtered ...

If you try for exemple to replace : [g] with "qjldk" it won't work ..

It was ok with mybb 1.2.12 , i uppgrade to mybb 1.4.2 and it's not working ..

I tried to delete old filter and create new ones and no result ...

It's very important because i'm moving post from my old IPB board, and html in post is with the [dohtml] tag ..

That's why i use the bad word filter to replace [dohtml] and [/dohtml] with a space..
Can you check your badwords cache in Admin CP --> Tools & Maintenance --> Cache Manager? What is inside?
Hello,

Pics are better than a long explain Wink ...

blanck in replace, is a space.
Only the bad word test "DOHTML" without [] works

I already :

Rebuild all cache
Rebuild and recount all data
Clear firefox cache

Cheers.
Are those codes being replaced by MyCode beforehand? If so, it may not work.
I don't understand very well what you mean... (poor english)

Can you try please to use the badword filter on your board ?

If badwords beetwen tags "[exemple]" works on your board, this mean i have to try to re-install all ..

Thanks Big Grin
Maybe they don't work because you've set it to replace the tags with nothing... try just a - or something.
I don't replace with nothing, i use a space, i tried to replace with something too

Quote: [g] ==> gogol

see

http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=11282

And it doesn't works, because it's an update from mybb 1.2.12 to 1.4.2, i would like to know if someone can try on a mybb 1.4.2 the word filter for word beetwen tags.
I think it's the best way to know if it's a bug or random error on my board when i updated.

Nb: It was working under mybb 1.2.12

Thanks
Pages: 1 2