MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error upgrading from 1.2.12 to 1.41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error when upgrading from 1.2.12 to 1.41

MyBB Installation Wizard

* Upgrade Process

Performing Queries

Performing necessary upgrade queries..

Fatal error: [SQL] [1146] Table 'twbatman.mybb_mybb_forums' doesn't exist
SELECT SUM(threads) AS numthreads FROM mybb_mybb_forums in /home/content/e/a/r/earbleeder/html/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 544

I moved all the files from my plugins and still get same error.
if you try and visit my forums at

http://twctf.org/forums

Error you get.

Warning: main(/home/content/e/a/r/earbleeder/html/forums/inc/functions_compat.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/a/r/earbleeder/html/forums/inc/init.php on line 40

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/e/a/r/earbleeder/html/forums/inc/functions_compat.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/e/a/r/earbleeder/html/forums/inc/init.php on line 40
1) So your upgrade did not complete, am I correct? If this is so, your forum will not work correctly.
2) How many times did you run the upgrade script?
3) Are you using the new format of inc/config.php? You can check this by opening the file and see if you find a line similar to the following, near the top of the file:
$config['database']['type'] = "mysql";

4) You need to upload inc/functions_compat.php.
I have the same problem from 1.2.13 to 1.4.2.
The installer have crashed so I've repeated the upgrade successfully. But on the index I see this:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'ultimomybb.mybb_mybb_forums' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_mybb_forums WHERE active != 'no' ORDER BY pid, disporder

Sorry for bad english

help please!!!!
i have solved the problem.

thanks
Maybe you can tell us how you solved your problem so we can all learn?