MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML not showing in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed the names of all the groups to the same as the username formatting (colour, bold etc) so whenever they were mentioned in the ACP they'd be the same colour as the username formatting... and in 1.2 it showed, but now it doesn't... here's what I mean, as that explanation was pretty poor Toungue

This is how I have formatted my usergroups:

[Image: nohtml1gn5.jpg]

But in the permissions, they show like this:

[Image: nohtml2sf0.jpg]

And in 1.2 they would show in the permissions bit as they do in the first screenshot.

Should they show properly in 1.4 or is it normal??
I'd say it was designed like that. I suggest you make the following modifications instead:

In admin/modules/forum/management.php, find:
$usergroup['title'] = htmlspecialchars_uni($usergroup['title']);
Replace with:
$usergroup['title'] = format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($usergroup['title']), $usergroup['gid']);

In admin/modules/users/groups.php, find:
$form_container->output_cell("<div class=\"float_right\">{$icon}</div><div><strong><a href=\"index.php?module=user/groups&amp;action=edit&amp;gid={$usergroup['gid']}\">{$usergroup['title']}</a></strong>{$join_requests}<br /><small>{$usergroup['description']}{$leaders_list}</small></div>");
Above that line, add:
$usergroup['title'] = format_name($usergroup['title'], $usergroup['gid']);

Then the usergroup names will take on the name style of the group.
That didn't work Sad
What didn't work about it?
Ah nevermind, I hadn't removed the HTML from the group names Toungue Doh Toungue

Thanks for the fix Smile
Welcome.