MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Is it possible to change the warning system so that it sends all warnings via an email, OR, a set user.

I do not like how it sends them out from the warner's PM box, as it can result in attacks from the people who get warnings.

I created a new user, and I would like to send all warnings (no matter what the user is) to send from that user. Or, via email (like vB)

Is this possible?
If so, how would I do it?

Thanks,
In the plugin version of the warn system for 1.2, you could specify a user that the PM was sent from... so I made a user called 'WarnBot' and all warning PMs were from the WarnBot... and I agree this feature should be added.
You will then need to change the 'warner name' in the warned user profile. As far as I know, you don't want the user to know his warner, right? So, I think a few other edits/options should be implemented.
(2008-08-26, 08:40 AM)youssef93 Wrote: [ -> ]You will then need to change the 'warner name' in the warned user profile. As far as I know, you don't want the user to know his warner, right? So, I think a few other edits/options should be implemented.

Correct.

What edits are required, does anyone know?
Well nothing you can do unless you want to majorly edit loads of PHP files.