MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Can't Register on IE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please, can we get a support staff's view on this? THis is a real problem for me!
There's already a thread about this problem, and I posted some info about what causes it:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-35477.html

I'll report that thread and request a move to Bug Reports. =p
Well, since I don't use that login code anyway, I think i can just remove it.

Edit: I removed it, still didn't help.
Help?

Edit: I noticed it was being fixed in the bug reports forum.
(2008-08-26, 01:09 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]One alternative that should fix this:

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings> User Registration and Profile Options > Registration Method > Send Random Password

That would be great if my ACP had a Send Random Password option under Registration Method Smile
(2008-09-03, 02:47 AM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings> User Registration and Profile Options > Registration Method > Send Random Password

That would be great if my ACP had a Send Random Password option under Registration Method Smile

What options do you have? By default MyBB ships with a "Send Random Password" option, and it's not a new feature either.
(2008-09-03, 07:53 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-03, 02:47 AM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]

What options do you have? By default MyBB ships with a "Send Random Password" option, and it's not a new feature either.
Not that one. I can PM you a login if you will check it out. I am guessing it is number2? Because my list goes from 1 to 3
PS: Dennis, do you have any idea how to remove games from gamestation that were installed via add_games.php??? Some of them are messed up and there is just a red X and I cant remove them being there is no ACP support.
Pages: 1 2