MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iTrader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to have a modification like vBulletin's iTrader (or whatever it's called) in order to leave positive/negative feedback for members based on successful sales/transactions through the forum. Is anything like this in the works?

If the modification is already available somewhere I apologize. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks. Angel
Are you from PlayPark forums? Only PlayPark forums edit that function's name to 'iTrader' if I'm not wrong.
No, I'm afraid not. Digital Point also calls it iTrader as do a number of others.
(2008-08-26, 10:56 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm afraid not. Digital Point also calls it iTrader as do a number of others.

I see.. It is called globally the 'reputation point' by right, but some people change it to their own preferance =D
I believe you are confusing the reputation function (which mybb also has) with the iTrader modification. They are two separate things.
(2008-08-26, 02:43 PM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you are confusing the reputation function (which mybb also has) with the iTrader modification. They are two separate things.

blur..
Please stick to the subject of this thread.
(2008-08-27, 10:52 AM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Please stick to the subject of this thread.

No need so serious Confused