MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Review the design of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am even constructing this forum but I want to know if the design is good ;D... (it is a combination of themes) this is my forum what you advise to me? Thanks
To many forums. Try using sub-forums (example: Main forum = Nintendo, Sub-forums = Wii, DS, GameCube, NES, SNES, etc...).
The site theme is cool, if it wasn't french, i would join the site.
Thanks to both Big Grin the forum even has many faults but I wanted to know if to the design is ok xD
(2008-08-26, 09:56 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]The site theme is cool, if it wasn't french, i would join the site.

It's Spanish.

That being said, yes, far too many forums ...

The theme itself is very nice though, which one is it? I want to steal that postbit. Toungue
Isn't that postbit just the old layout or am I missing something else?
(2008-08-28, 08:50 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that postbit just the old layout or am I missing something else?

Whatever it is, it looks very clean and organized. The theme is all very good. I don't like the giant mushrooms, though. Wink
The giant mushrooms look kinda pixelated, not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't know if it was purposely done or not. Kinda a nice touch and reminds me of the old school 8 bit graphics.

And Brad, to get that kind of postbit you can edit the default setting here:
Admin CP > Board Settings > Show Thread Options > Post Layout > Display posts using the classic layout

Or to edit it in the User CP:
User CP > Edit Options > Thread View Options > Display posts in classic mode.
(2008-08-28, 09:11 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]The giant mushrooms look kinda pixelated, not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't know if it was purposely done or not. Kinda a nice touch and reminds me of the old school 8 bit graphics.

And Brad, to get that kind of postbit you can edit the default setting here:
Admin CP > Board Settings > Show Thread Options > Post Layout > Display posts using the classic layout

Or to edit it in the User CP:
User CP > Edit Options > Thread View Options > Display posts in classic mode.

Oh no, that's not what I mean!

I mean the borders and tables within the post bit. Looks nice and clean.
Oooooh. In that case hell yeah they do. Smile I wonder if there are borders/tables in the horizonal postbit layout, if so I would also be interested in the template code. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2