MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Post In UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I suggest MyBB's UserCP home to be similiar to vBulletin, in the sense that it shows the new posts from our subscribed threads, rather than clicking another section to get to the subscribed threads, which is awfully inconvenient. And MyBB's subscribed threads section seems to be lacking a lot of stuff. For example, it doesn't have a link to the page of the thread, instead, just the link to the main thread. Which is also very inconvenient. A lot of upgrades needed to be done at the UserCP though..
I think that should be an option in the UserCP to choose what page he want to see when he visit his UserCP
I'd rather have like a recently viewed threads option.
(2008-08-26, 10:31 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather have like a recently viewed threads option.

Agrees withh Shadow Toungue
You could simply change the UserCP to link to the subscribed threads page...

As for the suggestion itself, hmm, the UserCP home page is a little empty...
(2008-08-26, 10:22 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]I think that should be an option in the UserCP to choose what page he want to see when he visit his UserCP

Hopefully, it could be one. As it is pretty irritating to get to the subscribed threads as we need to click so many places..
(2008-08-27, 08:00 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-26, 10:22 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]I think that should be an option in the UserCP to choose what page he want to see when he visit his UserCP

Hopefully, it could be one. As it is pretty irritating to get to the subscribed threads as we need to click so many places..
You can change it by editing the header_welcomeblock_member template. Replace usercp.php with usercp.php?action=subscriptions
(2008-08-27, 11:43 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-27, 08:00 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]

You can change it by editing the header_welcomeblock_member template. Replace usercp.php with usercp.php?action=subscriptions
Where is the header_welcome_block_member ?
AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *select templateset* -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_member
(2008-08-29, 08:49 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *select templateset* -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_member

Thanks! But this is still a manual edit isn't it? But I hope in the next patch of MyBB would have the latest subscribed threads posted, like vBulletin. It would be great =D
Pages: 1 2