MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread rating not displaying after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded my forum to the latest version today, and after the upgrade, the thread rating started showing up like this:

http://www.saveondish.com/forum/sun-dire...-f-13.html

Its really very annoying, can someone suggest what I am doing wrong and what is the fix? I upgraded from 1.2.2
I fixed it myself, all you have to do is get rid of the theme it transferred over and re-import the theme from the installation package.
I don't get it...

Thread rating seems normal to me...

Do you ask to remove the Thread rating at all?
Its looking very normal?
I'm having a similar problem (though i don't see the problem with the original posters site) take a look at www.aethereverywhere.com/discuss

It seems like A) It can't find the star system images B) the floats arn't working properly.

Which is causing each post to be way to tall. HELP!Huh
It's because the star_ratings.css stylesheet probably hasn't been created when you upgraded. I had the same problem when I upgraded mine - I did it the hard way but DennisTT knows a good solution (can't remember where the original post is, so sorry I can't source).

In your ACP, go to your templates, then Import Theme. Click on the browse button, and navigate to the original myBB pack you downloaded. Upload the file /install/resources/mybb_theme.xml, and set the other options. That should install the star_ratings.css stylesheet you need (as far as I know).

I see you've got a custom theme, so this might be better for you. Go to your templates, and then edit your theme -> add stylesheet (it's on a tab).

Call the file "star_ratings.css", attached to global, and then select "write your own content". A box should appear. Now open the myBB star_rating.css.

Simply copy and paste the code that appears into the box in your ACP and save. Your thread ratings should be ok now for that theme.

It's the long way round, so I suggest you do DennisTT's option first before adding a manual stylesheet.

Sleepy
This fixed my rating problem as well, thanks Tom!
This solved my problem too.

I saw that TannerM has no rating system at all. How I can do it?