MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently using the theme N.Design 1.4, I have added both the Rules Page Plug-In and the Skunk Medals System. I want too be able too show on the top links "Rules" "Awards". Rules Showing the forum rules and awards showing the badges and who theyve been awarded too how would i go about doing this.

Hapatio
So you would like to add 2 more links to the top links?

Edit the "Header" template with the links to the pages you want. Wink
Yeh im using MyBB 1.4 But dont know what the links are, the ones I uploaded cant be accessed through my browser?

Do I just add these links anyway?

Thanks

Hapatio
I'm not sure what you mean. Post the links you want to link to.
Well the links are the rules_page.php and medals.php and are in the appropiate locations. I have no idea what code too insert into the Header template. I can see where the other top links are but have no idea how too insert these two.
Go to the header template.

Find:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Home</a>

Add the HTML hyperlink codes you want to link(either behind or infront, depending where u want it to be)...e.g
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/rules_page.php.php">Rules</a>
Well, that has something to do with CSS. I think you're gonna need template edits within your currently used theme. Hopefully someone could post the exact edits for you.
Thanks Managed too get it now Wink