MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] 'Board default' not shown in language dropdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 'Board default' option is not shown in the 'Board language' dropdown in the 'Edit user' page in the AdminCP. This means that, if a user registers and leaves the language option at 'Board default', and I then edit the user in the AdminCP, the first language in the language dropdown is selected and saved (which in my case is Farsi).

Adding a 'Board default' option as the first option (like in the registration form and the UserCP) would solve this.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Hi Ryan,
can i have changes for fix this situation on board manuely ?

thanks.
(2008-09-03, 02:43 PM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ryan,

thanks.

As a suggestion you can edit "admin\modules\user\users.php" in line 1117:

This line is:

"<label for=\"language\">{$lang->board_language}:</label><br />".$form->generate_select_box("language", $lang->get_languages(), $mybb->input['language'], array('id' => 'language'))

You can change it to:

"<label for=\"language\">{$lang->board_language}:</label><br />".$form->generate_select_box("language", array_merge(array("" => $lang->use_default),$lang->get_languages()), $mybb->input['language'], array('id' => 'language'))

Wink
(2008-09-08, 09:32 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-03, 02:43 PM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ryan,

thanks.

As a suggestion you can edit "admin\modules\user\users.php" in line 1117:

This line is:

"<label for=\"language\">{$lang->board_language}:</label><br />".$form->generate_select_box("language", $lang->get_languages(), $mybb->input['language'], array('id' => 'language'))

You can change it to:

"<label for=\"language\">{$lang->board_language}:</label><br />".$form->generate_select_box("language", array_merge(array("" => $lang->use_default),$lang->get_languages()), $mybb->input['language'], array('id' => 'language'))

Wink

wery thanks SaeedGh Smile
very nice SaeedGh Thanks