MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Red Delight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first public release ya'll.. Angel

this is a red and white theme, with logo psd, so you can change the logo easy.. or if you have any requests, let me know.. be happy to change it for you..

custom buttons and it passes both css and xhtml verification..

waiting on it to be approved in the theme uploads area, but you can get a sneak peak at it on Pixel.. just head to the forum..:blush

[attachment=10828]

http://www.pixelbypaint.com
Not a bad first theme at all. Smile Good work!
(2008-08-26, 11:14 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad first theme at all. Smile Good work!

lol Shadow, thank you!! Shy
Nice job for a first theme. Although for tcat you should set color to #FFF.
(2008-08-27, 12:40 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job for a first theme. Although for tcat you should set color to #FFF.

Thank you! i felt tho it needed some break up and to make it black would be better, but if you like it, when its approved, you are more than welcome to make any changes you feel would be good Blush
I think there is a little to much solid red Toungue.

But I love(literally) forum icon things(that tell if you there is a new post or not).
(2008-08-27, 02:19 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a little to much solid red Toungue.

But I love(literally) forum icon things(that tell if you there is a new post or not).

lol i love doing buttons and what nots.. they make me happy!! AngelToungue

Thanks NetSage!! Smile