MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HEADS UP! MoneyBookers steals money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise to post something non-MyBB related. but this is something we should let everyone know, otherwise this is our mistake why we did not.

HEADS UP! MoneyBookers steals money from users account, if you are using it, withdraw your money asap and never use it any more.
Umm a little more info please. I don't use them but it will be a good future reference. Is there multiple reports of this? Sorry just saying they steal money doesn't do a lot for me to lose trust in them(again I don't use them but may in the future).
Any evidence? Please do not say stuffs without any evidence as it would really affect the website's reputation.
Answer is easy. They suspended my account with no reason asking me to send photo ID, address proof etc. I did send thm all valid and recent docs in colour scan. I did not heard back from them. I did resend all docs again and no answer again, third time I send them by fax rather than email, no answer, I phoned them twice, no answer... After long time my account is suspended and they ignored me and don't answer my emails nor phones.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cli...earch&meta=

I dont use it myself, but plenty of people have had problems. But thats the same for paypal, there HUGE companies and it just a minority.
I had the ID issue with PayPal too, but once I faxed them docs and all issues solved and they reopened my account. only one fax... But MoneyBookers completely disapeared when I contact them.
and now the answer to NetSage and OceanLove is easy!