MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JCKD Web Solutions - Packages and Free Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JCKD Web Solutions provides both Web Packages and Free Hosting.

The Hosting works with MyBB and you can have a cPanel account as well. Our forum needs people to visit it and also we will need staff.

So need hosting which is free and you can run MyBB on? Then come to JCKD!

We also have the SecureDesktop Beta available now on the forum (Read the announcement)

Another bonus we are running the Game Section 1.2 Beta for anybody who wants to see it working!

Homepage: http://jckd.ceege.net
Forum: http://forums.jckd.ceege.net
Your running on a free host? Atleast get a domain.
Offering hosting on a free hosting account, I don't see the point. You will likely exceed the free host's restrictive bandwidth and space allowances in less than a week and then the whole site is kuput until next month, that is if they don't terminate your hosting account before it gets to that.

Not to mention most free hosts disable PHP sendmail and .htaccess so no mass email/board email functions or Search Engine Optimization or other rules that use .htaccess.

Free or shared hosting accounts are not recommended to act a a webhost, torrent trackers, proxies and so on. Most free/shared hosts have a TOS which explicitly state not to host torrent trackers/high bandwidth download websites or use as a host for other website else they will terminate your account.

For those type of things you are going to need dedicated hosting with quite a bit of space and bandwidth which will easily run at upwards of $150 - $200+ per month.
(2008-08-28, 12:24 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Offering hosting on a free hosting account, I don't see the point. You will likely exceed the free host's restrictive bandwidth and space allowances in less than a week and then the whole site is kuput until next month, that is if they don't terminate your hosting account before it gets to that.

Not to mention most free hosts disable PHP sendmail and .htaccess so no mass email/board email functions or Search Engine Optimization or other rules that use .htaccess.

Free or shared hosting accounts are not recommended to act a a webhost, torrent trackers, proxies and so on. Most free/shared hosts have a TOS which explicitly state not to host torrent trackers/high bandwidth download websites or use as a host for other website else they will terminate your account.

For those type of things you are going to need dedicated hosting with quite a bit of space and bandwidth which will easily run at upwards of $150 - $200+ per month.

Actually both .htaccess and PHPsend mail are enabled. I have 50 GB of bandwidth so it is unlikely that I will run out any time soon! I have signed up for a reseller package which is MEANT to be run as a host!

We run it just for the ease of users who purchase our packages!