MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still have the issue where template coding when pasted in reverts back to a single line. I have even made sure the code is reformatted thru a text editor to insure that's how it's going in. One thing I noticed is when using FireFox, beofre thiks last upgrade, I could get the code to stay in place. But not with IE7. Since the upgrade, I can't get it to stay in either now. If screens are needed please ask. This problem is in the duplicated bugs section as a [D] previously. I couldn't find [F] one however so if I missed it please mark this as [D]

Kind Regards
This was fixed in 1.4.1. Please make sure your admin folder is all up-to-date and that you have cleared your cache.
Which file fixed this then Ryan? I can't believe I missed one O.o

I've already cleared my cache several times since the upgrade.
I have triple checked all my changed files from 1.4 to 1.4.1 to make sure they were changed. And they are. This is a bug still!

Bump for help

thanks
I believe this is a bug imo. Still bumping for a answer or help. Using IE7 latest greatest version Toungue

Regards
Thoughts? Help?
I'm having problems to. The page loads but the editor doesn't, so I can see the coding, but can't edit it =/
Huh Why no help? Didn't get any on my last issue either. Huh
Maybe because it sounds like a browser issue so nothing to do with MyBB??