MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ah ok it working now, thanks Big Grin its super,have some rep points.
oops another problem, look here http://www.metalgearforums.com/showthread.php?tid=208 the "www" button is missing for visiting the homepage of the poster, did you forget to put it in the folder before you uploaded it?
My mistake, sorry Sad

Put the image in army folder which has other images of this theme.
Ok great, that works cheers once again. Smile
You are welcome. By the way, you do not allow guests to see posts. I would have loved to see how does it look like in real life on your forum and what your members feel about it. Anyway, let me know if you get any other problem.
I did another mistake as it appears now. Please follow these steps:

Go to your Admin CP > Themes > Modify / Delete > and hit Go to edit the theme you have installed. Scroll down to find Table Border (Customized in this style) and delete anything that is there in the Background box [ONLY].
I guess you should still be short of at least two buttons. Here they are.
there's no pm button... (at least it aint showing it to me...)
PM button is very much there but email and profile buttons are missing. Here they are.
Sorry about the holdup, seems like chiefsaab has made an excellent theme for you. I will have to teach myself the new theme system before I can do much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4