MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read in the new PR2 (the updated one) that theres a new template to be imported. How can i tell that it has been updated because i see no change Smile

thanks
You're looking at it. And don't worry, if it's updated, it'll be bundled with the new version of the release.
No i meant on my boards
If you upgrade or install with the new version, then that default theme will be automatically installed.
so with the new update that chris came out with, i run the upgrade script that came with it?
If you're upgrading from RC4 to PR2, yes that's what you do. You run the upgrade script. Judging from the link on your sig (you run it?) that you already have PR2. The next release won't be for may be months? (don't quote me on that)
wait your not understanding, Chris just came out with a newer upgrade than pr2 yesterday. He told upload the changed files only but i dont know what to do with the new template files he put.
AHHH..I get you.

Yes, he released a set of files which are upgraded since they fix a few bugs and also cover a couple of holes. About the template part...if you have done any template changes or modifications to your forum, then I believe that will be lost when you do the updating here. And that's with the TEMPLATE, not the theme.