MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There's nothing interesting on your site. There's no reason for anyone to join. I truly believe that sites with original content will draw their own traffic.
(2008-08-29, 07:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing interesting on your site. There's no reason for anyone to join. I truly believe that sites with original content will draw their own traffic.
What do you mean by that?
Tell me, why should I join your forum? Serious question.
(2008-08-29, 09:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me, why should I join your forum? Serious question.

Come and discuss about topics on our daily lifes, also for me to know more friends online.
Quote:Come and discuss about topics on our daily lifes

That reminds me of a blog...Toungue

Like Bey Brad said give us a reason to join your forum. Why should I join it and not OffTopicz?
(2008-08-29, 06:53 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]i am going to put ads.. and plz, i nid more traffic

Add some content to it, to make it at least look interesting enough for folks to register and post.
(2008-08-29, 01:22 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-29, 06:53 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]i am going to put ads.. and plz, i nid more traffic

Add some content to it, to make it at least look interesting enough for folks to register and post.

Currently, I'm looking for a decent ad that I could earn quite a big amount of money..
Putting the highest "pay out" ad on there isn't going to do a thing for you, if your not going to add content to it to attract folks to the forum!
(2008-08-29, 02:16 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Putting the highest "pay out" ad on there isn't going to do a thing for you, if your not going to add content to it to attract folks to the forum!

Going to change the purpose of the forum..
(2008-08-29, 09:45 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-29, 09:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me, why should I join your forum? Serious question.

Come and discuss about topics on our daily lifes, also for me to know more friends online.

I can do this anywhere. There's no interesting reason/
Pages: 1 2 3