MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bug I think.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the admin cp in the manage groups created a custom group. In the username field posted the custom group name. Won't save it. I think this is another bug. Hope not.
Can you describe exactly what you tried to do so that I can replicate this bug?
I just tried heaps of conbinations and none of them have this problem Sad Please tell us exactly the settings you used. Post some screenshots if possible.
Sorry guys, just got this and responding. I messed around with several combinations and it seems to have resolved. I think it was that I didn't set it right. So admin, could you please kill this topic, sorry again for the problem.

But I could sure use help on fixing the smilie panel. That for sure ain't working at all. If there is a link to a fix, I would be very grateful...

Thanks for your help.
Infact, there is...read this topic, it has fixes for many of the current bugs for PR2 (including the smilie panel bugs)

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=3633
K I will do it, thanks for the link.
Cory I went to that link and downloaded it. But how to install it? What will happen to my current forums, themes etc? I am still a very tiny novice at this and sql. I know I messed up last time, but hopefully not to much next time.
Follow the guide that Chris Boulton has written in his PR2 Rev686 announcement
so basically just ftp replace the files if the current PR2 system is online and that should not disrupt the system? I can easily ftp these to the forum website no problem.

I did however notice the install folder. I presume I do not need to upload that and than run that install. Right?
Nup, thats for people who havn't downloaded yet.
Pages: 1 2