MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FTW forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its only a new forum. About 1 month old actually. But is a spin off of an old one i had. Any opinions would be great.
http://www.ftw.net.au
Awesome theme! Smile
Yea i think its getting there. I still need to do some more to it though.
I had to laugh. I checked out the admin logs for me and over 1000 edits to theme..
I stumble around so much but am enjoying the fruits of it.
But visitors don't know how long it took so no need to tell them. Wink Doesn't matter if it takes 1 or 1000 edits, a good theme is a good theme. Smile
Really nice theme.

I like the overall look of the forums.

Nice work.
Thanks for the feedback.
I think i will stay with this look. I have had nothing but good feedback on it.
One thing I just noticed is the navbar. I would adjust the height on it to make it a little more skinny. Also, when I hover over a link in the navbar sometimes the background disappears.

I'm using IE7 so not sure if it's my browser or not.
Thanks i will check it out in IE. I only use FF.
This is so nice! 10/9 !.. You did it alone? ;o!
the only thing I don't like is that the Index is at the left..
but the others things, perfect.

Going to register Big Grin
hello. I am most respectful due to the terms and condtions accorded to this forum.
you're new site is very slow. the shoutbox is very slow to respond and i have accessed it from 4 diffrent locations on 4 diffrent pc's and diffrent isp so it can't be just mine. I am happy to have fun on you're forum but it makes it very hard when it takes up to 3 mins for my shout to appear.
Pages: 1 2