MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Purpose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-08-30, 05:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to be about something specific IMO. For example, see my forum http://forums.beywiki.com. It's a forum for Beyblade hobby. There are very few forums about this subject, and almost none with expert members. Because we are able to offer something nobody else is able to, we are growing steadily.

If you can't specialize in something, maybe you shouldn't open a forum. You should open a forum because you have something to share with the world that nobody else can ... not simply because you want to.

My two cents.

I used to be a crazy fan of beyblade.. I still have a lot of my beyblades with me.. But, a lot are spoiled by me too..

edit: i am currently making a Martial Arts & Movies forum.
I've owned over 600 Beyblades ... but, I sold some or gave some to other Beybladers. Maybe now I have 300 or so.
LOLS! So many? Aren't BeyBlade out of stock already? And it isn't popular anymore isn't it? Which country are u from?
(2008-08-30, 08:11 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]LOLS! So many? Aren't BeyBlade out of stock already? And it isn't popular anymore isn't it? Which country are u from?

I'm from Canada.

Beyblades are out of stock mostly now ... we rely on auction sites to find older models. Currently, Beyblade just restarted once again in Japan. Also, Turkey is experiencing a Beyblade boom.
What are beyblades?
(2008-09-01, 09:57 PM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]What are beyblades?

Because visiting the site for an answer would make to much sense? Huh
(2008-08-30, 10:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-30, 08:11 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]LOLS! So many? Aren't BeyBlade out of stock already? And it isn't popular anymore isn't it? Which country are u from?

I'm from Canada.

Beyblades are out of stock mostly now ... we rely on auction sites to find older models. Currently, Beyblade just restarted once again in Japan. Also, Turkey is experiencing a Beyblade boom.
I see.. Thats something unexpected..
Pages: 1 2