MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a custom location to Who's Online List? - Comprehensive Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hmm, i get this:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/johnp/public_html/inc/functions_online.php on line 893

am i suppose to change something or did i miss something?
(2009-02-12, 12:14 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, i get this:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/johnp/public_html/inc/functions_online.php on line 893

am i suppose to change something or did i miss something?
Please paste line 893 of functions_online.php
Quote:case "customfile": //that's the custom page filename without the '.php'
$user_activity['activity'] = "custom"; //that's the parameter to the 'build_friendly_wol_location($user_activity)'
break; return $user_activity;

i think i missed something
The problem should be in the line before line 893, please post about 10-20 lines around line 893 if you don't know where exactly the problem

---------

Quote:
case "customfile":   //that's the custom page filename without the '.php'
            $user_activity['activity'] = "custom"; //that's the parameter to the 'build_friendly_wol_location($user_activity)'
            break; return $user_activity;
There is no reason to put 'return' statement after the 'break' statement, it will never execute.
$plugins->run_hooks_by_ref("fetch_wol_activity_end", $user_activity);

line 434: case "customfile":   //that's the custom page filename without the '.php'
            return $user_activity; break;

i get that error on line 434, idk what im doing wrong.
In the post before you've said it's a line 893, now it's 434? if you've changed things please update us.

Please post the whole 'switch' or the even the whole file, since I can't see any problem in the posted code. and also the exact error.
just forget it, i dont need this now
do i get a simple plugin for doing that instead
(2009-02-24, 07:24 PM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]do i get a simple plugin for doing that instead

this is the simplest way, if you want a plugin you can request that in the "MyBB Resources" -> "Plugins & Code Modifications" -> "Requests" forum
i sow a plug-in befor for this use

thats for country flag
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5