MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow individual users and/or usergroups to post HTML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is available anywhere for 1.4.1, but I ran a search here and didn't see anything for it. Is anything in the works? Has something already been created? If so, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
To the top. Hoping to get something like this working as soon as possible.

Thanks.
You can let users post in html by editing the settings.
No you can't. You can let users post in HTML for a specific forum, but that's it. I wouldn't have posted this topic if that were the case.
Huh! How does MyBB know which specific forum you can only allow html? I haven't upgraded to 1.4.1 yet (not stable enough for my liking yet) but surely this has to be a Permissions setting or whatever in the ACP.
Like I said, if it did I wouldn't have posted this topic. Perhaps I have missed it, but I am 95% sure it's not there. Yes, you can allow users to post HTML in specific forums sections, but there is no setting available to allow individual users and/or usergroups to post HTML at will (regardless of the forum section). I believe there used to be a modification for this, but I don't think there is one available for 1.4.1
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-36540-page-2.html

Hopefully the plugin comes out soon =)
Still looking for someone to point me in the right direction about this.

Thanks. Angel
Any updates?