MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum.yourforum.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Createmybb.com looks pretty alive to me.
(2008-08-30, 03:45 AM)CharlesHong Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Oh, and I also found sites with the forums.yourforum.com domain. Not just the forum.yourforum.com domain. If anyone knows that sub-domain also, please tell me what host it is.

If you own the domain "yourforum.com" (as an example) then you can easily choose to use either forums.yourforum.com or forum.yourforum.com.

For example, I own dennistt.net, so I can choose to use either forums.dennistt.net, forum.dennistt.net, or even community.dennistt.net or talk.dennistt.net.
(2008-08-30, 05:34 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Createmybb.com looks pretty alive to me.

I mean, many of those people using CreateMyBB is like MIA, and it is still stucked at Version 1.2

What do you think? But their design of their website is very beautiful, but their functions.. ahem
O i see that now....
Aw..... I thought the sub-domain was free. You have to pay for a domain and point to the sub-domain, Chasingu.
I know that....but free hosts provide free sub domains...... he was saying if you owned a domain..
I tried all of the free hosts and I think x10hosting is the best. But that's only my opinion.
WeBringAmerica is the best by far.
yea. WebringAmerica's hoster is a real professional at these stuffs. He provide excellent support services =D
Well I think the important thing about webringamerica is their now running 1.4 whereas createmybb isnt Smile

Besides that theres a huge security flaw in createmybb's script which has been fixed in the one webringamerica uses. I tried to contact them about this but the email I sent bounced and other than that there wasn't an easy way to contact em.
Pages: 1 2