MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colors Of Ranks??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way of change the color of ranks and groups?
You can change the username colors of user groups by going into Admin CP --> Manage Groups --> Edit Usergroup --> Username Style
So say if i wanted there names in italics and in blue what would i put in there?
Quote:<span style="font-style: italic; color: #0000FF;">{username}</span>
<font color="blue"><b><i>{username}</i></b></font>

If you prefere another shade of blue just swap 'blue' for the htlm colour code of the desired shade of blue

ie. <font color="#0066FF"><b><i>{username}</i></b></font>

the tag <i> adds italics and <b> makes it bold.
No no no no no! Do not use
<font>
tags!
Use MiNT's code instead. The font tags are deprecated and should no longer be used.
Kilroy Wrote:No no no no no! Do not use
<font>
tags!
Use MiNT's code instead. The font tags are deprecated and should no longer be used.
If its so wrong why does mybb use it for username style? I just adapted what was already there.
O i didnt realise it was html i thought it was bb code i am good with html. Could u put a image betweens someones name then?
Leon Wrote:
Kilroy Wrote:No no no no no! Do not use
<font>
tags!
If its so wrong why does mybb use it for username style? I just adapted what was already there.

They will be changing all bad html/xhtml in the next version or the following.
Mattz Wrote:O i didnt realise it was html i thought it was bb code i am good with html. Could u put a image betweens someones name then?

read this thread http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=3697

(which also uses my bad code)
Pages: 1 2