MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i've a problem;i'm now on 1.2.13 version of mybb and today i've tried to update it.
Al work well but when i go on control pannel(after update procedure) i've this result:
[Image: 45093122bu0.th.jpg]
any ideas?
You need to get an updated language pack, or use the English one. 1.2.x language packs are not compatible with 1.4.x, so you should remove all 1.2.x language packs.
i also think that i nedd a 1.4version of my themplate for using it with mybb 1.4.**;right?
And if i've the new language pack how i can update it?
thx.
Yes, you'll need a 1.4 compatible theme. There are some 1.4 compatible themes listed over on MyBB Mods in the themes section.

Completed language paks are listed on the translations page of the MyBB website. Updating should be as simple as removing the old language pack and uploading the new one. Information is available on the wiki: [wiki]Translations#Installing_Translations[/wiki]
oh great i'm using italian lenguage pack and my theme is on working in progress.

Well must waitBig Grin
Thanks for the replies.