MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Project - MyJobBoard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very nice. I was brainstorming pretty much the same project for a couple of years, but decided against it.

Best of luck to you!

I'll be very interested in following the progress.
Good thing is, you can release this now Smile!
Looks great, good luck with it Smile Can you give me exact steps on how to add that access denied thing to the no perms page?? I think that looks great.
(2008-10-23, 09:06 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing is, you can release this now Smile!
Well, this is actually a project I probably won't release. Sorry Sad I will be releasing other projects though, this isn't my only one.

I do plan on opening the initial website to the public in a month or two.

(2008-10-23, 09:54 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great, good luck with it Smile Can you give me exact steps on how to add that access denied thing to the no perms page?? I think that looks great.

Well, since I couldn't use PHP, I had to use an iFrame and edit the error page.
I plan on releasing a live board (in BETA version) this Thanksgiving!

Thanks to Zinga's (Yumi's) php in templates modification, I have been able to add many features that would otherwise have been very hard to make via just HTML. This project is still an only-change-via-templates project, with 0 core edit changes Smile
Pages: 1 2