MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IP Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'd like to know if there is any IP Tool that could be used by me as an admin to trace IP for members or guests. Sometimes I read signatures in different places that shows me my IP, browser, operating system and my ISP plus my country.
Does there is any tool I can use it with the forum to do such a thing.
This will help me a lot to know more about Audience.
Admin CP --> Users & Groups. On one of the users, click on the "Options" menu, and click "Show IP addresses".

However, if you want general visitor stats tracking with browser, location, etc, I suggest you use a package such as Webalizer, AWstats, or Google Analytics.
(2008-08-31, 07:42 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Users & Groups. On one of the users, click on the "Options" menu, and click "Show IP addresses".

However, if you want general visitor stats tracking with browser, location, etc, I suggest you use a package such as Webalizer, AWstats, or Google Analytics.
Thanks a lot for fast replying but can any of those tools be integrated with the forum itself?
Google Analytics gives you a HTML code that you can put in the header/footer template (I forgot which one they recommend).
(2008-08-31, 07:45 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Google Analytics gives you a HTML code that you can put in the header/footer template (I forgot which one they recommend).
I am afraid that I am a bit newbie for this regard my friend ... Please if you do not mind to tell me more regarding it that would be too much great.
Gentle reminder please, or if there is any separated tool I can use that would be great.
Thanks
(2008-09-04, 12:14 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]http://64.233.179.110/analytics/tour/index_en-US.html

Thanks a lot