MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user of Mybb, and i just wanted to know how and where do i add plugins.

Also, how do i add extra buttons to the navigation bar?
for the plugins every plugin should have it's own instoruction..
but most of theme just need to uploaded to inc/plugins thene active it via your acp..
Oh, ok. There is a plugin i'm having problem installing. It's the pjirc_mybb chat plugin.

I read the read-me file and it told me to upload it in the root folder of my forum, and i did that. Then it said go to plugins and activate it, and i didnt see in there. So, i started looking in the chat file i uploaded and i found
irc>>plugins>>pjirc_mybb.php so i moved the pjirc_mybb.php into my irc>>plugins and i found it there, and i activated it. Now when i got www.mywebsite.com/pjiirc_chat i just see all my files in a list...

Here the read-me file...

### INFORMATION ###

Plugin: PJIRC Chat
Version 1.2
Author: MyBBoard.de
Based on: PJIRC 2.2.1 (www.pjirc.com; License: GPL)

### INSTALLATION ###

1. Upload the contents of the folder "pjirc_chat" into the root directory of your forum. After that you can activate the plugin in your plugin manager.

2. Enter the details (Server and channel) in the settings in your Admin-CP.

### NOTE ###

You agree that the author of this plugin will not be held responsible for anything which may happen as a result of downloading, installing or using any of the files that you are downloading, including any instructions included in the download.

### CHANGELOG ###

- Compytibility to MyBB 1.4

- Compytibility to MyBB 1.2

- stable version
- different cosmetics

0.2 BETA
- Fixed: SQL-Error in plugin manager
- NEW: Plugin adds a link to the toplinks menu
- NEW: Improvements in chat.php

0.1 BETA
- First release