MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP/Browse Users display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my admin CP> Users & Groups> browse for users the cards are not displayed correctly. Screenshot below

This screen was taken in IE7. IE7 is completly up to date
EDIT: This isn't a suggestion! It looks screwed up in IE and the cards are overlapping not to mention missing in some spots Confused It needs a fix..
I'm guessing it may have to do with 2 of the members in the screen shots having long usernames I may be wrong how ever.
It has to do with the length of the email address. Notice that where there are issues, there are long email addresses (or other data that is lengthy - any long information can cause that to occur).
(2008-08-31, 11:03 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]It has to do with the length of the email address. Notice that where there are issues, there are long email addresses (or other data that is lengthy - any long information can cause that to occur).

Wow didn't even notice the emails my mind must filter out blank white spaces Toungue.