MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Daily Diablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just opened this up today/yesterday. A lot of work has gone into it; nearly everything has been customized. Please give it a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.dailydiablo.com/

Thanks.

Blush
Honest comments:

The On/Off images are far too hard to see. Are they Necromancer's Choice edition? Wink Same with the postbit images ... it's too difficult to discern them from the background.

Not sure about the beige colour, I think a light grey might look better.
I appreciate your comments.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of gray, and everyone uses it. I wanted to do something a bit different. Blush

As for the on/off images, the off image is purposely dark. No need to see it, really--the 'on' image is plenty bright enough to stick out when there is a new post; it is easily discernible.

Same story for the postbit icons. They are purposely dark as I don't want them to stand out too much. You can easily read the white text; the background color doesn't need to stand out much (IMO).

That being said, I thank you for your feedback. Cool
I love that theme. I like it's simplicity, nice job ;]
I can't WAIT for d3!

I may join and check for updates Smile
Would appreciate it. Cool

Thanks, MyBB Workshop*.
I really like your theme. If anything i'd change the on.gif and off.gif images or at least make the off.gif image more visible.

Other than that like i said before, looks great.