MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone tell me how i could change mybb theme to another theme?Also how i could set FORUM ON MAINTENANCE as my status?
This Is My Forum WWW.JOSCITYWEB.COM
Download a theme from mods.mybboard.net and follow the readme file.

To change your board status: admin cp > configuration > settings > board online/offline > closed
Theme:
Upload the directory containing the images, including all subdirectories and files, into the images folder in your installation
Click on Import a Theme
Select the .xml file from the download package as the file to import
Ensure both Import Stylesheets and Import Templates are checked
Click on Import Theme to import the theme to your forum
If you would like to make the theme your forum's default theme, go to the primary Themes page, and click on the green arrow next to the theme to set as default, or select Set as Default underneath the theme's options menu
Thanks goes to Justin S. and the Afresh themes for this guide. Wink

What do you mean status? You mean the message shown when your forum is offline? It is done via the Admin CP when you're turning your board on/off.
@Rh1nc. I mean when i want my forum status to be as follows FORUM UNDERCONSTRUCTION.that is the guide i need
In your Admin CP, go to Configuration.

At the top is Board Online / Offline. Many people just use this to turn off your board (meaning members can't login, but you can still make changes etc.); just leave a message saying "Under Construction"...