MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Smile

For some reason, with this layout, the "give reputation" button has disappeared..

[Image: rep.png]

How can I get the button back?

Help pls Smile
that happend to me once, the button image is probs not the same. find the button and upload it to your images file from the website cp
There's not meant to be a reputation button anywhere there so I'm not quite sure what you mean here.
Is this template for 1.4.x? or is it for 1.2.x? You should check into that.
(2008-09-01, 04:40 PM)Revolution333 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this template for 1.4.x? or is it for 1.2.x? You should check into that.

It's 1.4, that new postbit layout is only on 1.4... but there's isn't meant to be a rep button anywhere on that page Confused
Try and find the rep button code in another template and insert it into the one your using now.
I'll say again, what exactly is missing?? There is no rep button there, never was meant to be.
Yes but he wants the rep button there...
But he said it's disappeared, but it was never there in the first place to disappear, that's my point.
Matt's right... there was never an image for adding reputation.

I answered a question from WaReZ about adding a reputation button if it's any help - Rep Button?

If the original reputation code is missing, you can just revert the templates back or add
{$post['replink']}
into your postbit template (or postbit_author_user in the default theme)...
Pages: 1 2