MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Visitor counts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wait, are you wanting a "Who's Online" type plugin? If so I have one - you can see a preview here.
Yes, that is spot on as it depicts who's been online in terms of registered and guests within the last 24 hours. Spot on. Can I have this please?? Big Grin
Also Zahler has made a modification for this kind of stats. But I do not know how to change or where to add.
Asking for support or something on Zahler does not work he has not been online for about a year.

Also for me it would be great to have some stats more just I ask in another topic http://community.mybboard.net/thread-37151.html.
That's already pretty nice, the only thing i could seen being added would be configurable date slots, as one week, one month, one hour.

One thing I'm really still missing, would be a view counter for Portal. Sounds easy and strange, but reality is it doesn't exist. I know this is a job for a regular counter, but if MyBB did it itself it'd be better, for some strange reason both Statscounter and Google analytics tend to drop either visitors or page views.
OK - so ZiNgA BuRgA, any chance of providing that plugin as per your site? As I say, looks very good...
(2008-09-02, 03:21 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Why not rely on server logs? Stats packages like Webalizer can help summarize things.

Some servers don't allow installing binaries, i'm guessing most non-dedicated ones.
Here's the plugin. Doesn't really have any options (it's more a private plugin)...

(2008-09-12, 01:10 PM)Ultron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-02, 03:21 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Why not rely on server logs? Stats packages like Webalizer can help summarize things.

Some servers don't allow installing binaries, i'm guessing most non-dedicated ones.
All shared hosts I've been on, including free ones, have some sort of stats package installed... >_>
That really is fan-blooming-tastic! Absolutely perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Can't say thank you enough - superb.

Smile
@Zinga

This does not work for me because this plugin http://mods.mybboard.net/view/online-today-1.2.2 has got the same name.
But I guess it is the parts of the stats I also need

Can you make this kind of stats for

postings today:
postings last hour:
total users online:
visitors today:
Bit of an issue here. The usernames for bots that have appeared in the last 24 hours show up fine in the "Online today" bit and the username of the user currently logged in appears as well. However, when the user then logs off, the name immediately disappears from the list. If you then click on the "Complete list" bit, that user still appears here, but not on the list summary that appears on the index. Hmm.. Ideas?

Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3