MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gfx Files - Staff Jobs open - Graphics Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

http://gfxfiles.com is the community I'm talking about.
About a year ago I wanted to start my own gfx project.
I lost my ambition like loads of people to due to low activity.

I decide to restart my Gfx Site I did this on the 08-08-08.
And I didn't even check the date back then.
Angel

In the month august from the 8th till 31 we have had more then 100.000 hits and more then 750 unique people.
Today I ask you to visit my community and become an active member.
If your an active member with 20 post you unlock a whole new gfx section with even more usefull stuff.
www.gfxfiles.com

If you like to get personal with the admin and chat around with him you can do that hes very friendly (hihi thats me).
my msn is [email protected] feel free to add me. Toungue

On the site you'll find stuff like resources, tutorials and a community where you are always welcome.

[Image: dj%20stock%20copy.png]

Also I've opened the staff applications.
Moderator job has been taken, but feel free to apply for "Designer" or "Promoter" and if you can think of a useful staff group tell me about it and you might become leader of the group.

So please visit my community today.
Constribute and become an active member.
Perhaps even become staff.
And just make me happy I love seeing new post.
Enter in future competitions if you like.
Currently it redirects to the forums because where working on the homepage v2.0 but no worries its a good community.

Gfx Files Community v2.0

` Greetz,

~ Jamie
Looks nice. I registered Big Grin.
Perhaps do some posting,

How will it help me if you just register and don't comment and contribute.
Think about it your just an idle member on my friendly community now =/.

` Everybody hates that,

~ Jamie
Quote:Think about it your just an idle member on my friendly community now =/.

Get used to it, many forums are like that!
Your a GFX community, yet you don't even have your own skin?
(Like one that you created) Sad
* Claire frowns.
Well yah Clair I like the current one.
Do you right I can design my own theme, but I can't code it and if I let some one code it they'll release it and then I still have not got my own theme.
Angel

As for lufbra, I know just saying hes not a great help registering and then never coming back.
That guy is an actual person who post I could use him on the forums most non posters are bots. Blush

` Cheers,

~ Jamie
Quote:most non posters are bots.

Again, get used to it. Most aren't by any means bots, they're folks who think they might be missing something if they aren't registered.
(2008-09-03, 01:36 AM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]Well yah Clair I like the current one.
Do you right I can design my own theme, but I can't code it and if I let some one code it they'll release it and then I still have not got my own theme.
Angel

As for lufbra, I know just saying hes not a great help registering and then never coming back.
That guy is an actual person who post I could use him on the forums most non posters are bots. Blush

` Cheers,

~ Jamie
You don't need to code it, just edit the CSS and get the correct images. Toungue
(2008-09-03, 01:36 AM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]Do you right I can design my own theme, but I can't code it and if I let some one code it they'll release it and then I still have not got my own theme.

It's still yours (at least partially) if you designed it, despite if it's released publicly or not. Toungue
Jamie T, your attitude is a pretty poor way to get active members!

If you want people to post, give them a reason to post ... if nobody's posting, who is to blame?
Pages: 1 2