MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't See The Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I enter in the admin cp and cant view plugins, look:

[Image: dibujout0.jpg]

What is the problem?
There may be an error with a plugin that is preventing it from loading.
Is there any way to find out which plugin is not working in a gross way, I mean by not having sensing their all functions but some denotation or idea? As I have several plug ins installed, now will I have to remove all of them in order to check it, like till I don't get it back? Isn't it in the category of a bug!
It's not our fault if a plugin author doesn't properly write a plugin code. I suggest you start with the ones you just uploaded. Any 1.2.x plugins SHOULD be removed.
(2008-09-03, 03:28 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]It's not our fault if a plugin author doesn't properly write a plugin code. I suggest you start with the ones you just uploaded. Any 1.2.x plugins SHOULD be removed.

Thanks for reply DennisTT, I did some deduction and it started working, now having other problems like + sign instead of spaces in all editor written text, I have initiated a thread regarding this HERE It seems I started with some bad omen Sad