MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smiley box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone.

anybody got any idea why since my upgrade to 1.4 and above my smiley box is sitting like this ?
http://www.davesdrivers.com/smiley.JPG

thats a full size screen shot of the error.
worked fine under 1.2 its just since the upgrade.
and i had another error pop up since my upgrade this morning to the new version, when ever anyone post's a question there is a lag in the board you end up having to click the click here if you don't want to wait any longer.
ok not a massive faults but still i would like to get them sorted out.

thanks
davey6
Hi Davey,

If you could, can you please paste the code from your "Smiley Inserter" -> "smilieinsert" template so we can take a look?

I'm not too sure about the lag, because it could actually be browser-related, or in fact, anything. The only suggestion I can make is to turn off the "Thanks..." page. To do this, go to "Configuration", and "Server and Optimization Options", and set the "Friendly Redirection Pages" to off, and see if that helps.
Undecided thats strange, just tryed to access the templates on my site got the following error.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table XXXXX XXXX.mybb_templatesets' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_templatesets ORDER BY title ASC

forum is running ok, file is sitting in the database, might be a case of my hopeless host again, i am going to shout at them then get back to you.

yes i did take out the name of my database its not all XXXXXX but i think everybody will understand why.
i had the same problem when i went to mess with my pluggins. all the ones i had installed from 1.2 i had to delete and then download the new ones that are for version 1.4
ok got in my templates this morning ,
don't ask why i did not replace anything, must have been a host problem anyway code as follows from smiley insert

<div style="margin:auto; width: 170px; margin-top: 20px;"><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" width="150"><tr><td class="thead"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->smilieinsert}</strong></span></td></tr><tr><td class="trow1"><table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" id="clickable_smilies">{$smilies}</table></td></tr>{$getmore}</table></div>
I've just solved this by changing width: 170px; to width: auto;
(2008-10-22, 02:05 PM)sasastro Wrote: [ -> ]I've just solved this by changing width: 170px; to width: auto;

Mine don't show the get more at all? I am waiting to see if there is a solution to this on this thread. I tried the auto and it took my whole forums out of wack