MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Prefixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's not my mod but I know a lot of people would like this mod.

http://mybbsource.com/view/53/
Quote:You don't have the required amount of posts in order to download. You need to have 5 posts, and only have 0.

So in other words we have to register and put posts into the forum, isn't that a subtle way of spamming!?
It's not like I post all of his plugins here. Just ones I know people want.
I don't understand why they can't be submitted here, if you think it's what folks want?
If it was my mod I would, but I can't because of the license.
Well that's bullshit, I'm not going to register and post 5 times just for this mod.
Quote:but I can't because of the license.

With all due respect NetSage, that's ridiculous, and should never be posted here!
Seriously guys, stop your bitching. This is really getting on my nerves.

Nickman makes his mods with his spare time, and you're complaining about five measly posts, even though you just posted 5 times in this thread.

Please, quit whining like a baby and get over it. If you don't want to post, THEN DON'T. Nobody's forcing you to do it.

Mybb has no problem in what we're doing, and so shouldn't you.
Sorry it's not to your liking but I'm sure some will appreciate his work.Rolleyes
Quote:Seriously guys, stop your bitching. This is really getting on my nerves.

Just like it gets on folks nerves here, when they click on a link and find they have to register then make 5 posts!

Quote:Nickman makes his mods with his spare time, and you're complaining about five measly posts, even though you just posted 5 times in this thread.

Folks here at MyBB makes mods in their spare time, then they submit them here too in their own spare time....As for the 5 posts, that's cos I'm already registered here, and when I registered I didn't have to make 5 posts before being allowed to download mods/themes!

Quote:Please, quit whining like a baby and get over it. If you don't want to post, THEN DON'T. Nobody's forcing you to do it.

Last time I looked there was no problem here with freedom of speech, just like you've proved.

Quote:Mybb has no problem in what we're doing, and so shouldn't you.

In what respect do you mean by that?
Pages: 1 2