MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrading from pr1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my server is running a copy of pr1 installed by lee jeffery, and I was wondering on how to upgrade to pr2 since the upgrade option only has rc4 in it.
Hmm Toungue Users were given instructions on how to upgrade from pr1 to pr2 on the beta board a while back and were provided with a pr1 -> pr2 upgrade script. If he didn't update at the time, I'm, afriad your in a bit of trouble (thats the reason you not supposed to update public boards that can't be easily deleted Toungue) Toungue You can always download and replace all the files (except config.php and settings.php) and upload the new theme then delete the old one. But then there is always the many SQL changes made since and that will cause errors Sad
ipab, check your pM.
thanks for the help Big Grin

p.s can you tell me how the hell to activate the weblog module
ipab Wrote:p.s can you tell me how the hell to activate the weblog module
There's no weblog module atm.
sure seems to be, since if you go to the link directly, it gives the error that the module isnt installed.
There isn't.
Argh.
* k776 wonders if leejeffery should remain a beta tester Dodgy

Delete the Weblog module Toungue It was never supposed to be released to the public since its not finished, and dont try to get it working, its not yours Toungue
actually not lee's fault :p

i downloaded the upgrade to pr2 (from pr1) (which contains the weblogs thing).