MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trash Can
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone please create a working Trash Can plugin for mybb 1.4.x ?

The older ones do not work.

Or maybe there is already one, and i just cannot find it. If so could someone please point my in the right direction? thanks
Just create a forum for it.. Call it Trash Can ..lol
You can set it so only board staff have access to it.
Then you can use it to move all the bad posts to. Works the same.

I do not see how a mod would be needed for this? Its just a normal section for posts to die.. nothing more.
(2008-09-03, 10:10 AM)littleg Wrote: [ -> ]Just create a forum for it.. Call it Trash Can ..lol
You can set it so only board staff have access to it.
Then you can use it to move all the bad posts to. Works the same.

I do not see how a mod would be needed for this? Its just a normal section for posts to die.. nothing more.

It's not really the same. Im not really sure that you can move a single post from a topic to a forum such as that and it'll create its own topic. Dunno. But thats how other forum scripts work. It's kinda weird to think that this forum script doesn't already come with a trash can feature.

(2008-09-03, 12:13 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]This works.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/trash-can-forum

thanks, i'll check it out. But i must admit i'm a bit worried about what the creator says

Quote:This has not been tested on an live site, although I have tested all of the deleting possibilities and it seems to work.
If you find any bugs, please report.

But i'll check it out anyways :d
thanks again