MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rebuild Cache 1.4 missing two categories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this normal to have plug ins and most online rebuild cache is missing for the rebuild links.
is this normal or do i have a problem in myboard?

and is there a way, i can change the numbers back to what they were on most online, since i had changed my board online it appears to be stuck and hasnt worked and lost the correct amount of users and time and date online at one time.

it seems to not work any more?
as for the plug ins , thats another story ,,, i have to wait to see whats compatible with 1.4
No, you cannot rebuild those two, that is correct.
Thanks Rhino. is there a place where i can change the most online settings back? where can i find it? in templates?
SQL query?
UPDATE mybb_datacache SET cache = 'a:0:{}' WHERE title='mostonline'
Thanks Dennis, but i dont know where this needs to be done? or look to see if this code is located?
i checked the my debug page info and couldnt find any info there on the code? if thats a place to check? it was missing? if thats where one can see any info pertaining to it being found?
Go to
your hosting panel > PHP MyAdmin > (from left panel select your DB) > (On horizental navigation bar) SQL > Paste the above query and click Go

Thats it Smile
Oh, thanks MyBB I will look into locating the hosting panel, i will assume you mean my host panel and not My BB panel or acp in MY BB.
Thanks that worked out great! it took it back to zero, but it works now...
is there a way i can run it back up,if so pm me, if not it will be ok...too! either way thanks MY BB staff and Members...