MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: language moderator log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Entries in the moderator log are saved in the language of the moderator in question. For an international team of moderators, it would be more practical if this was saved in the default board language or in english.

Thanks,
Rob

Edit: I lost my attachment when I hit Preview.
The proper way would be to save the codename of the log, and then replace it on viewing with the current user's language. I don't know when we will be able to get to this though...
(2008-09-03, 03:01 PM)OhReally Wrote: [ -> ]For an international team of moderators, it would be more practical if this was saved in the default board language or in english.

(2008-09-03, 03:17 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]The proper way would be to save the codename of the log, and then replace it on viewing with the current user's language. I don't know when we will be able to get to this though...

Well the first solution isn't the best solution and of course that the second is better, BUT the first is easier to make so at least as a temporary solution... or at least make it a setting.